Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 3: Grilled Steak Salad



Day 3: June 23, 2011
Grilled Steak Salad ****
Prepared by BJ's restaurant;
stand-a-lone dinner split with Jon
Cost: $12.95



I went to BJ's with Jon. Good salad, good company - what more can I say?

BJ's menu description: Grilled, marinated skirt steak, oven roasted potatoes and mixed baby greens, tossed with balsamic vinaigrette and bleu cheese crumbles, then topped with roasted yellow squash, red onion, zucchini, red pepper with tomato and hard boiled egg wedges.

If I was making this salad myself, I would definitely use more bleu cheese, and would likely use more of the side vegetables and a little less of the steak. Although I love my steak medium rare, like they did it, for a salad, I would probably have the steak more like medium, as well.

No comments: